Self-Serve Worker Portal
Virtually all organizations face the same challenge of how to distribute schedules to the providers of the service. A number of strategies typically involve either emailing or faxing schedules, or using voice mail to communicate changes and new client assignments. In addition to our Computer Telephony component, which workers can call into to retrieve their schedule, CIMS-HR has a Worker Portal that provides this capability and much more.
Unlike the AMIGO application, which is typically run in an office environment, the Worker Portal is designed to be accessed from any browser. Service providers can no longer be expected to own a PC or MAC at home, however, they may own an iPad, iPhone or other device.
The portal includes the following features:
- the worker can log in and view their schedule for the current day and the next 2 days (based on security settings the worker can also view the client's address, directions to the dwelling, the service tasks and special functions associated with the booking, and other relevant details for clients who are considered high risk/high need)
- the number of hours worked, travel time, travel km, errand km and any other required values can be updated by the worker
- the arrival and departure times can be recorded (by either typing in the times after the fact, or by using the "Arrive" and "Depart" actions if they are accessing the application in real-time throughout the day)
- care plan notes can be assigned to each schedule entry
- a "confirm" button is the worker's statutory confirmation that they worked those hours at the times indicated
- immediate notifications can be generated for no shows or late visits
These portal records are then used to automate the timesheet reconciliation process by comparing the stated values provided by the portal to the current information in the CIMS-HR schedule.